What you can do with the Outpost platform
The Outpost Platform is design to be reusable and flexible. It can be used straight out of the box with minimal customisation or customised completely.
This page contains some of the ideas we've come up with for how you could use the Outpost Platform. We're actively working on some of these.
Public facing applications
- High level directories with all categories
- Directories around specific categories
- Plugins and integrations for your CMS
- Fetch curated lists of services for unique guided journeys eg/ Services tagged with
featuredin the category
Mental health > Depression
- Microsites with just services or content or both, linked with the administration application examples below
- iOS and Android applications
- Alexa, Google assistant and Siri integrations
- Integration with point of sale systems
- Integration with call centre systems - as users type recommendations are surfaced
- Chat bots and Email auto responders "We think these services may be relevant to your needs"
- Social media sites eg/ around local services, using the feedback feature to crowd-source updates
- Crowd source information about services to increase data accuracy
- Visualisations of links between services using tags, categories and locations
- AR applications placing services with location information onto a virtual map
You can also build admin applications using [[Outpost oAuth]] this enables you do do things such as reporting tools or add more data on top of the service information.
Eventually we hope to have example applications and 1-click install processes to reduce time and costs. [[Milestones]]
- Reporting application
- Team Intranet
- CRM solutions